Planning a major event, although exciting, can also be a rather overwhelming experience when you are trying to fit all of the extra tasks into your everyday life. Even the small and simple events require much of your time and attention. So in an attempt to bring some order into the chaos, I am going to outline the three main stages of planning in three different posts. See below for stage one…
The first stage is the Concept stage:
- Decide on the overall look & feel of your event – it is time to put your vision on paper
- Discuss budgets, guest lists, etc.
- Start looking at venues, sourcing vendors and getting comparative quotes as soon as possible. The good and experienced vendors get booked up well in advance, so the sooner you can make these decisions, the better.
The Plan A Concepts Package is a start-to-finish package. This means that Plan A will be there for you from the beginning stages, right up until all is said and done.
Benefits of this package include:
- Access to my list of reputable vendors
- Organization & assistance with all vendor meetings
- My assistance in the negotiation of pricing and final terms of contracts
- Creative input for your overall vision
- Ongoing advice and input throughout the process
- All vendor confirmations in the run-up to your event
- Creation of timelines and to-do lists for all relevant parties as the event approaches
- Most importantly, I will be available on the day/s for the setup and at the event to coordinate vendors and ensure that everything runs smoothly
- Arrange for strike-down of event
For further information on Plan A’s Concepts Package please email me here.
Check in tomorrow for stage 2…